Google has declared that websites must be mobile-friendly or they will get lost in the search. As of April 21st, sites that are mobile-friendly will be ranked higher in Google search results than those that aren’t. For sites that were not prepared it was “Mobilegedden.”
I am proud to say that midwestcoachmen.com passed the test and our home page has been deemed mobile friendly. So please enjoy viewing our website on your smart phone or tablet while you are on the road.
Microsoft ended mainstream support for Windows 7 on January 13, 2015. Don’t panic! Your Windows 7 computer will be relevant for many more years. Here’s what you need to know in a nutshell.
- Mainstream support has ended. This means:
- No new features will be added
- There will be no more free help if you call Microsoft for a Windows 7 issue
- Extended-phase support will continue until January 14, 2020
- Microsoft will continue security patches
- Microsoft will provide security-related hot fixes
These two handsome young men were spotted together near Mansfield, OH celebrating a shared birthday on November 18th. Can you guess which one is older by only an hour or two? Yes, these two “brothers” were born on the same day of the same year and they found each other in The Midwest Coachmen chapter of FMCA. Doug and Lynn enjoy getting together each year to celebrate their special day along with their lovely wives.
In the computer world, up-dating software can be a trying experience. Such was the case this week when everything I worked on this past week-end disappeared somewhere into the cloud. I apologize for repeating the next post. For those whose comments were lost, please come back and comment again. I am starting over from a back-up made before November 1st.
All the best,
Hi Midwest Coachmen! It’s easy to subscribe to this website. Sign up today and you will receive all new posts and announcements via your email. It’s simple and you will always stay informed.
1. Go to the home page of this website.
2. Find the box that says “Subscribe to this Blog”
3. Fill in your email address
4. Click on the green “Subscribe” button
5. You are done! All posts will come to you directly by email.